Payroll & Finance Administrator
£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Responsibility for some of the European payrolls performing:
* Co-Ordination of payroll data collection from European countries.
* Payroll reconciliation to timesheet data in Excel
* Accounting journals for payroll and input of journals into the accounting system
* Balance sheet reconciliation of payroll accounts
* Timesheets - uploads twice monthly for all of European companies
* To develop and maintain a good knowledge of the company's finance and payroll processes and procedures and the accounting system relating to the required activities
* To apply basic accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work, including the production of journals and reconciliations
* To identify and resolve errors and discrepancies
* Any other Ad Hoc Payroll and Finance duties
* Able to demonstrate experience in a payroll / finance related environment.
* Strong Microsoft and particularly Excel skills to enable easy extraction of data in Excel and data comparison
* Able to demonstrate aptitude of using figures
* An organised and methodical approach
* Logical thinking and problem-solving ability
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good time management for meeting strict deadlines
* Honesty and respect for confidential information.
* Hands-on approach vital
* Second language desirable
* Must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
You may also be interested in....
£290 - £300
A local authority client in Birmingham have an urgent need for a capable and experienced Payroll Manager to start asap, you will need to be an experienced manager as there…
Read More >
£29,000 - £30,000
Part time - 2/3 days a week
6 month contact
Our client is seeking a Payroll Administrator on a part time basis
Read More >